Title: Senior Designer
Nicknames: Go, Margolina, Hey You
Senior quote: “Like water off a duck’s back.”
Margot is shaking up her hometown with her outstanding artistic skills as our Senior Designer. After graduating from the Art Institute with her BFA, Margot cut her design chops in-house for TCU Athletics and some notable ad shops in town. Now this Fort Worth native is lending her hand (and eye) to Schaefer’s Real Estate and Attraction, Tourism and the Arts clients. Margot loves that her creative flare can shine through the work she produces.
If she’s not in the office, you’ll most likely find Margot painting, fly fishing, or absolutely crushing it at some of the world’s most obscure board games.
- Just call her Lady of Luck. Margot has won more than 5k on a scratch off!
- Wears a kids size 4 in Chacos (which is also news to her)
- Always missed picture day in school
- Never broken a bone but has had over 50 stitches and staples
- Skipped prom in 2008 for a Jay Z / Kanye West concert